Hi Office365 users and beloved Julie Desk customers,
As you probably know, Microsoft has been asking you to renew Julie’s access to your calendar every two weeks. If you’re tired of this, you’re at the right place 🙂
We found a simple and secure way for you to avoid this annoyance. Just one condition, to get a Pro plan and a email@example.com to share your calendar with her. If you want to upgrade your account, you just need to contact Julie.
If you meet these criteria, here are the following steps:
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal. Click Calendar > Share.
- Click Share > Calendar
- Type the name or email address of the “Julie@yourcompany.com” in the Share with box.
- After you add who you want to share your calendar with, choose Editor. We need this level of permission because Julie needs to edit your calendar: create, postpone, delete events, etc
- By default, your primary calendar is shared. If you created other calendars, you can select one of them to share instead.
- After you finish adding people to share with, setting their access levels, and choosing which calendar to share with them, choose Send.
- Last but not least, you’ll need to check the box “Delete notifications about Forwarded meetings”. To do so, in your Options > Settings > Calendar > Check the box
We have described the process as much as possible. The appearance could change depending on the version you’re using. If you have any questions regarding this, do not hesitate to contact someone at Julie Desk. We would be delighted to help you.
We are here to save you time.
Don’t just schedule your meetings, Julie Desk them 🙂